Best Queen Mattresses under $500
- Coupons and Deals are valid at the time of posting and it may expire anytime.
- We may get a commission if you purchase this Product from the Seller. But It does not add any additional cost to the buyer while buying products.
- Click here to Join our FB Group for Daily Deals!!
When it comes to getting a good night’s sleep, your mattress is crucial.
But that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune on a nice bed that promotes restful sleep. These eight queen mattresses under $500 can offer you a comfortable night’s sleep without breaking the bank.
What did we look for while choosing best queen mattresses under $500?
Every mattress on this list adheres to a strict set of criteria. Here’s what we were on the lookout for:
- Safety: Each mattress complies with federal flammability regulations.
- Quality and brand reputation: The brands’ websites don’t make any disease prevention or other outlandish health claims. If they have a profile with the Better Business Bureau, each brand is in good standing.
- Material certifications: We gave preference to products that have received third-party safety certifications, such as CertiPUR-US.
- Company policies: We searched for brands that offered sleep trials and solid warranties whenever available.
- Customer feedback: Although comfort is subjective, we looked through reviews and only recommended mattresses that received excellent ratings.
List of Best Queen Mattresses under $500 (Best Reviews)
Best latex mattress under $500
Linenspa 10-Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress
This responsive bed is made up of latex and foam, as well as buoyant coils. The robust construction and medium firmness are meant to ensure that you don’t feel your companion moving and that your entire body is supported.
Because the edges are strengthened, you can sit on them without sinking too deep.
It’s comfortable and supportive in all sleeping positions, including side, back, stomach, and combination, according to reviewers.
To see how you sleep, try it for 100 nights. There’s a 10-year warranty to back up your purchase if anything goes wrong.
Best hybrid mattress under $500
Lucid 12-Inch Bamboo Charcoal and Aloe Vera Hybrid Mattress
The bottom layer of this mattress is made up of individually wrapped coils, while the top layer is made up of CertiPUR-US certified foam.
Foam mixed with bamboo and charcoal is used beneath the mattress’s cover to reduce odors and wick away moisture. These layers work together to provide a softer feel to the mattress.
Simply place the mattress on your frame and allow time for it to expand. Off-gassing (new mattress scent) may occur for the first day or so, as it does with many foam mattresses. However, some reviewers claim that the odor stays much longer. A 10-year warranty is included with your purchase. Although there is no trial period, Amazon does offer refunds within the first 30 days of your purchase.
Best firm mattress under $500
Sealy Response Essentials 8.5-Inch Firm Mattress
This Sealy mattress may satisfy your needs if you want a little additional support and a firmer sensation. It contains two layers of foam for stability, as well as a coil system for a hard but not too stiff feel.
The foam design of the mattress, according to the brand, allows for breathability, while a moisture-wicking finish keeps you cool throughout the night.
Finally, strengthened edges and a 10-year limited warranty are included. You get a 120-night sleep trial if you buy from MattressFirm.
Best plush mattress under $500
Sealy Response Essentials 10.5-Inch Plush Tight Top Mattress
This Sealy mattress may appeal to you if you prefer a luxurious, pillow-like mattress. The innerspring construction is designed to keep you supported without sinking into the mattress like other memory foam mattresses.
According to the manufacturer, 1 inch of air foam on top adds softness while also improving ventilation. For the price, most reviewers say it’s great and comfortable.
You may try it out for 100 nights to see if it’s right for you and it comes with a 5-year limited guarantee.
Best cooling mattress under $500
Classic Brands Cool Gel Ultimate 14-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
The stretch knit fabric on the top of this mattress is designed to make you feel comfortable while sleeping.
The CertiPUR-US certified cooling gel-infused memory foam is designed to help regulate your body temperature during the night so you don’t wake up sweaty. It also has a medium-soft texture that fits to your body shape.
You’ll also get two regular memory foam plush pillows with this purchase.
While there is no trial period, if you don’t like the mattress, Amazon will reimburse you within 30 days. It’s also backed by a ten-year warranty.
Best budget mattress under $500
Olee Sleep Aquarius 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
This memory foam mattress has over 10,000 Amazon reviews and an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
The medium-firm texture is designed to provide support while sleeping without being excessively soft or hard. A cooling gel top layer is also included to keep you from overheating.
It’s simple to put together: unbox, unroll, and then remove the plastic. After 72 hours, it will be comfortable to sleep on.
This mattress is also CertiPUR-US certified, indicating that it is free of harmful chemicals.
A 10-year limited guarantee is provided by Olee Sleep. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, Amazon offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Best pillow top mattress under $500
Wayfair Sleep 13-Inch Plush Pillow Top Innerspring Mattress
This mattress is constructed of hypoallergenic materials, including a coil base and a pillow top that feels exceptionally soft, according to the manufacturer. The polyester on top is designed to maximize ventilation so you can sleep all night.
The cushion top delivers softness while yet providing sufficient support, according to satisfied reviewers.
You have 100 nights to try out this mattress before deciding whether to keep it or return it for a refund. A 10-year warranty is included with your purchase.
Best memory foam mattress under $500
Wayfair Sleep 8-Inch Medium Memory Foam Mattress
Three layers of CertiPUR-US certified foam are encased in a polyester cover on this mattress. The foam is meant to have a medium level of stiffness while remaining soft.
It’s also made to be breathable so you don’t get too heated at night.
The mattress’s construction and materials, according to the makers, provide little motion transfer, so partners who toss and turn won’t wake each other up.
This bed is delivered in a box and requires 72 hours to fully expand. You’ll get a 10-year limited warranty and a 100-night sleep trial with your purchase.
How to shop for a mattress on a budget? [Shopping Guide]
Although mattresses are typically somewhat pricey, there are several solutions that are far less expensive. There are a few things to keep in mind to ensure that you don’t cut corners on quality.
- Materials: There are low-cost foam, hybrid, and innerspring choices available. Some people prefer memory foam because it allows them to sink in and cradles them. A hybrid or innerspring mattress, on the other hand, is a better option if you want something springier.
- Firmness: You’ll also want to figure out whether you prefer sleeping on a hard or soft mattress, or something in the middle. Try a firm mattress if you sleep on your stomach or back. If you sleep on your side, a softer mattress may be preferable.
- Trial periods and warranties: Sleeping on a mattress is the greatest way to see if it is right for you. Look for a mattress that offers a long sleep trial and allows you to return it if you don’t like it.
- Height: Some mattresses may be on the thin side when it comes to affordable selections. You might want to go with something a little thicker so it lasts a little longer.
Finding a comfortable mattress is critical for a restful night’s sleep. You don’t have to spend a lot of money, though. If you try one of our eight suggestions, you’ll be well on your way to dreamland while keeping your wallet intact. You can check out our shopping guides for making more well-informed purchases.