Best Robotic Pool Cleaners of 2021
- Coupons and Deals are valid at the time of posting and it may expire anytime.
- We may get a commission if you purchase this Product from the Seller. But It does not add any additional cost to the buyer while buying products.
- Join our FB Group for Daily Deals!!
Keeping a swimming pool clean and clear is a big job that involves hours of manual scrubbing and vacuuming if you don’t have an automatic pool cleaner. With the assistance of a pool cleaner, you can spend less time on routine maintenance and more time enjoying your backyard oasis.
We understand the difficulties that you, as a pool owner may face, which is why we have decided to provide you with a solution: robotic pool cleaners.
Robotic pool cleaners are cutting-edge cleaning technology that cleans your pools and performs all of the exhausting work that you would otherwise have to do. These devices require little maintenance, are energy efficient, save water and resources, and are environmentally friendly.
Find the following criteria to get the most out of these feature-rich cleaners:
- Cord: If you have a large pool, you should consider purchasing a corded robotic pool cleaner with a mechanical swivel feature. This feature eliminates tangling, allowing your cleaner to operate at its best.
- Filters: Swimming pools attract a variety of debris, so your pool cleaner would need to have several filter choices to suck up the debris and clean your pool effectively.
- Cleaning: Some robotic pool cleaners are designed to clean only the floors, sides, or surfaces, while others are designed to clean the entire pool. We suggest going for a model that can clean both the pool floor and the walls.
Automatic pool cleaners can cost from around $100 to $1,000 or more. As the number of features increases, so does the cost. If you invest a lot or a little, you’ll probably accept that the time savings are well worth the money. Pool cleaners are available for both inground and above-ground pools, but inground pool cleaners are typically more feature-rich and will often clean your pool’s walls as well.
Here, the best pool cleaners to keep your swimming pool in tip-top shape.
List of Best Pool Vacuum Robots
Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
- It comes with a 50-feet cable.
- Ideal for in-ground cleaning.
- Weekly scheduler
- 360-degree swivel mechanism
- CleverClean technology for scanning the pool.
- 2-year warranty
The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus is an advanced technology-based pool cleaner with a 50-foot cable, making it ideal for large swimming pools. It also has 360-degree swivel mechanisms that allow you to spin or rotate the cable without tangling or twisting it.
It is operated by CleverClean technology, which scans your pool thoroughly and cleans it in less than two hours. Two scrubbing brushes are included with the unit to remove stubborn algae and debris from the waterline and floor. With only one click of a button, you can schedule the cleaning cycle to clean every day, clean every second day, or clean every third day.
The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus has premium filtering capabilities that enable users to thoroughly clean the pool.
Paxcess Cordless Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Cordless automatic pool cleaner – no limitation.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery of 5000 mAh.
- Reinforced with powerful motors, floating handle, and smart navigation.
- IPX waterproof system.
- Covers in-ground and above-ground pool
This impressive pool cleaner stands out from the rest of the advanced cleaners on the market because of its style and craftsmanship. This cordless robotic pool cleaner is an excellent choice for cleaning large and small pools with a single button press. All you have to do is charge the 5000 mAh battery and change the settings on this amazing cleaner.
The lithium-ion battery can be fully charged in 4 to 6 hours and run for 60 to 90 minutes, which is more than enough time to clean the pool of all dirt, gunk, and debris. When the robot hovers over the tub, the cleaning brush attached to the center of the robot’s surface loosens the unwanted stuff. These materials are then sent to a filtration facility, where they can be removed later.
This model has a cleaning capability that moves at a rate of approximately 16 meters per minute. Once the cleaning cycle is finished or the battery is depleted, the advanced battery detection would carry the cleaner to the sea. It can scale a 15-degree incline and is appropriate for concrete, vinyl liners, and fiberglass pools.
AIPER SMART Cordless Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Cordless design with 2600 mAh battery capacity.
- Moving speed – 16 m per minute.
- Fast charging time.
- Auto-dock technology.
- Two upgraded motors.
- Excellent filtration system.
- IPX8 Waterproof system.
- Touch & reverse technology – turns before touching the wall.
AIPER SMART is another cordless robotic pool cleaner on this list. This model is unique in that it can clean every square inch of nearly every pool kind. It has a 2600 mAh battery that can be completely charged in 3 to 4 hours and can clean a 540-square-foot pool in 50 minutes.
Two powerful motors provide solid suction in the AIPER SMART Cordless Automatic Pool Cleaner. The two bottom brushes are designed to remove tough dirt and debris, leaves, and sand from your pool, ensuring that it sparkles.
This cleaner’s self-dock technology is extremely convenient since it signals the robot to come to a halt at the pool’s edge until the cleaning cycle is finished or the battery is depleted. The lithium battery inside the cleaner is covered by an IPX8 waterproof device, so you won’t have to worry about it running out.
Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 70 feet long cable.
- ActivMotion Sensor Smart Technology.
- Large aqua-Trax tiers.
- Easy lift system.
- Seven days programmable timer.
- Waterline cleaning cycle.
- Vortex Vacuum Technology.
- Remote control compatibility.
Look no further if you’re looking for an automated pool cleaner with efficient in-ground cleaning capabilities. The Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner is specifically designed to clean your swimming pool’s flat surface. The machine’s four eye-catching aqua-Trax wheels are designed to operate on every pool surface, including concrete, vinyl liners, and fiberglass.
Polaris’ F9550 model comes with a 70-foot cable that can comfortably level a wide pool. The cleaner is equipped with ActivMotion Sensor Smart Technology for fast and precise navigation. This pool cleaner’s strong suction, combined with Vortex Vacuum Technology, removes small and large debris from the pool.
This model is known for its rear water propulsion system, which helps the unit to hit tight corners and catch the debris on pool stairs. The vacuum cleaner has a seven-day programmable timer and can be controlled remotely using Sun Touch, Easy Touch, or IntelliTouch remote control systems.
OT-QOMOTOP Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Cordless design for better reachability.
- Built-in water sensor and filter technology.
- IPX8 Waterproof system.
- The rechargeable battery of 5000mAh capacity.
- Adjustable design that works for all pool types and shapes
This cordless automatic pool cleaner from OT QOMOTOP is the perfect alternative for this summer if you want your swimming pool to be crystal clear. A lithium 5000 mAh battery powers the unit, which can be fully charged in five to eight hours and operate for up to 90 minutes. It is capable of cleaning an entire 860 sq. ft. pool in a single charge.
This pool cleaner can gather debris from 6.6-foot underground pools, above-ground pools, and 15-degree wall slopes. To ensure a better cleaning, the cleaner’s bottom features two suction doors and a strong brush. The cleaning cycle is simplified by the use of a built-in filter tray.
The OT QOMOTOP Cordless Pool Cleaner features Intelligent Shutdown Technology, which means that once the cleaning is complete, the robot will lean against the pool’s side and must be manually removed. When the cleaner’s battery is tiny, this intelligence kicks in.
Hayward SharkVac Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 4-wheeled design to walk across all types of pool surface.
- Reduce filter backwash frequency.
- Takes two hours to completely clean a medium-sized pool.
- Advanced scanning sensors.
- Automatic steering capabilities.
This awesome SharkVac vacuum by Hayward is a must-have for anyone looking for an automatic pool cleaner that can clean the pool’s deck, walls, and coves. It’s a four-wheeled cleaner that scrubs the pool’s entire floor, walls, and corners in just two hours.
Hayward SharkVac pool cleaners feature cutting-edge technology and high-quality components that work together to provide the most cost-effective cleaning cycle and ease of use. This great machine does not need any additional pumps, hookups, or hoses to run.
It’s very simple to clean and maintain this robotic pool cleaner; simply remove the top access filter and you’re finished! Until cleaning, advanced sensors create a pathway, which the mechanical motors then automatically change to complete the cleaning cycle.
AQUABOT X4 Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Award-winning robot.
- Advanced filtration system.
- Caddy for easy mobility.
- 360-degree swivel for zero tanglings.
- Powerful climbing capabilities.
- Backed by 3-years warranty.
Swivel & Caddy pool cleaner by Aquabot X4 is the final model on our list of seven best robotic pool cleaners. Because of its extensive features and the value, it provides to homeowners, this excellent pool cleaner has been awarded the title of “BEST VALUE ROBOT.” This is the perfect choice for you if you’re looking for a low-cost all-around pool cleaning unit.
The Aquabot X4 Swivel & Caddy is a pool cleaner with a 360-degree anti-tangle swivel and a free transport caddy, as the name implies. A 190 cubic inch cartridge that loads on top collects all debris from the pool is also included.
The robot is equipped with a 60-foot floating cable that allows it to clean both in-ground and above-ground pools. You can use this unit easily on any pool floor, whether it’s tiles or fiberglass, thanks to a 4-wheeled extreme grip system. Two ultra-fine mesh filtration cassettes are included, which collect debris from the pool and leave it as clean as the sky. It’s simple to extract, clean, and replace the filtration cassette.
Buying Guide for Robotic Pool Cleaners
Perhaps our list of the 7 best robotic pool cleaners has given you some insight into what these machines can do and how they function. Now, if you want to boost your pool cleaning routine and get the most out of your investment, we recommend that you read through our buying guide and take advantage of our knowledge and research.
- Pool type: Since not all robotic pool cleaners are created equal, the first thing you must consider is the type of pool you own. The size, shape, and waterline of your pool, as well as the type of debris it attracts, all play a role.
- Cables: The length of the cord is one of the most significant considerations when purchasing a robotic pool cleaner. What is the reason for this? Selecting the right cord length will not only allow you to reach every corner of the pool, but it will also prevent twisting/tangling (in the case of a longer cord) and cord restriction (in case of a shorter cord). If you’re looking for a corded robotic pool cleaner, make sure it has an anti-tangle swivel. While most new-generation models have such features, you should keep this in mind to keep the cleaner’s efficiency strong, as twisted and tangled cords can impede the cleaner’s output.
- Filters: Depending on where you live, your pool gathers various debris such as leaves, pollens, algae, dirt, and dust, necessitating the use of different filters in your cleaner to suck the debris. Wide fitters on high-end pool cleaners can be switched or adapted to collect small to large debris from the pool. Larger debris, such as leaves, will be collected by large filters, while smaller debris, such as pollen and soil, will be collected by small filters. Other fine debris, such as dust and bacteria, can necessitate the use of small pores filters, which can be included with the model or purchased separately. Almost all robotic pool cleaners come with a replaceable debris collection cassette or bag. Before beginning the next pool cleaning cycle, make sure these containers are clean or replaced, as clogging will cause poor performance and shorten the machine’s lifespan.
- Tracks or Wheels: With the aid of wheels or tracks, your pool cleaner moves around inside the pool. Two or four wheels can be connected to a wheel-driven robotic pool cleaner. The wheel version is a good choice for people who want to get the most bang for their buck. Wheeled pool cleaners do not depreciate as quickly and can comfortably navigate around the pool, resulting in excellent results. Pool cleaners with the Tracks variant have excellent grip and traction in the pool. Furthermore, track-driven cleaners are more effective at removing dirt and debris from walls and waterlines. The track robotic pool cleaners’ rotating scrubbers have more strength, which aids in deeper cleaning.
- Cleaning: There are several different models of robotic pool cleaners on the market, each with its own set of cleaning features. Some cleaners work in-ground, which means they clean the pool’s surface. High-end robotic pool cleaners are designed to effectively clean both walls and floors. If you want a cleaner to deep clean your pool’s surface, look for the feature that says In Ground Cleaning when selecting a pool cleaner. Robotic pool cleaners with an Above Ground Cleaning feature are built to skim the pool’s surface. Some brands claim that their goods can scale the walls, which means that they can brush dirt, algae, and other debris off the walls and waterline. We recommend choosing a model that can clean and cover the majority of the pool, including the floor, wall, waterline, and surface.
- Energy-Efficient: Robotic pool cleaners use 82 percent less energy than standard hydraulic pool cleaners, although the energy efficiency of certain models varies depending on a variety of factors. Robotic pool cleaners can use anything from 180W to 1000W per hour, depending on their size. Examine the battery, power consumption, and time it can take to clean every corner of the pool when selecting an energy-efficient pool cleaner.
- Durability: When purchasing a valuable item such as a robotic pool cleaner, it must be made to last and come with adequate warranty coverage. You can either look for consumer reviews or suggestions to determine common problems/faults, or you can stick with a reputable brand to ensure you get a long-lasting pool cleaner, to see if the model is worth your money.
- Advanced Feature: Some models support quick-access features and can be configured, scheduled, and controlled by smartphones if you want your robotic pool cleaner to clean the pool with just a tap of your smartphone screen. Some models also have advanced sensors and scanning features that can help speed up the cleaning process while preventing the unit from being trapped in the pool.
- Warranty: Another crucial thing to think about when purchasing a robotic pool cleaner is whether the warranty is for a year or more. Warranties can apply to various units such as motors, cables, suction pumps, containers, and so on. For more detail, contact the manufacturers. Speaking with them directly will also help you prolong the warranty duration. If a warranty is essential to you, models like the Aquabot X4 Robotic Pool Cleaner and the Paxcess Cordless Automatic Pool Cleaner provide 3-year and 2-year warranties, respectively.
- Price: To ensure that you invest correctly in your next robotic pool cleaner, go back to the first factor we mentioned (pool type). If you have a large pool, you should invest in a larger unit for three reasons: more capacity, a larger filter cassette and bag, and faster cleaning. Investing in a high-capacity pool cleaner will come at a higher cost, but it will be well worth it when other considerations are taken into account.
Robotic pool cleaners are one of the most useful technologies we’ve ever devised, as they save us time, energy, and effort. Why get down into the pool and clean the walls and floors when there is a more versatile solution that will do the job faster? Meanwhile, you can take a break in the corner.
Choosing the best robotic pool cleaner among the best can be difficult, and we understand. So, if you’re still undecided about which model to buy, here are our top three recommendations:
- Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner: This pool cleaner is ideal for those who want a pool cleaner with superior cleaning capabilities and advanced intellect. It could be the best choice for you if you are willing to compromise on cable length or have a small pool.
- Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner: If you’re willing to spend the money on a device with cutting-edge technology, features, and the ability to produce unrivaled results, this is the machine for you. However, you’ll need a sizable budget.
- Aquabot X4 Robotic Robotic Pool Cleaner: If you can live without a regular or weekly programmable device, this award-winning pool cleaner can be useful for overall value at a reasonable price.