Top Rated Toasters of 2021 : List of Best Toasters for Every Purpose
- Coupons and Deals are valid at the time of posting and it may expire anytime.
- We may get a commission if you purchase this Product from the Seller. But It does not add any additional cost to the buyer while buying products.
- Join our FB Group for Daily Deals!!
Toasters aren’t just for making the ideal slice of toast any longer. Many of your favorite on-the-go breakfasts, from bagels and frozen waffles to Pop-Tarts and English muffins, can now be toasted in today’s toasters.
These kitchen appliances come in a variety of shapes and sizes, ranging from the traditional two-slot toaster to the larger, more versatile toaster oven. (Long-slot toasters can also fit a slice of your favorite artisanal loaf.) Furthermore, most toasters now have a range of settings to fit your needs. Do you want your bagel to be warm on the outside and warm on the inside? Do you have any extra time to defrost the waffle that came straight from the freezer? Or are you simply curious as to how much more browning your toast requires? There is almost certainly a setting for that.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST TOASTER?
Choosing the best toasters can be a challenging job. There are several new entrants in the industry claiming to be the best. We’ve already assembled a list of the best toasters. However, each person’s needs are unique, and you can base your new toaster purchase on these critical considerations.
- Design Aesthetics: The elegance of a product’s design is the first thing that one notices about it. Often pick a modern-looking appliance to match the rest of the kitchen. Don’t get swept up in the allure of beautiful architecture. Take into account other critical features as well.
- Independent slots: If you have a family, you’re well aware that everybody has their preferences when it comes to browning. Some people prefer bright colors, while others prefer dark shades. Independent slots allow you to have two separate shadings active at the same time. This is a very useful function. Determine the requirements and choose a product that meets them.
- Slot Size: The slot size is also an important consideration. You don’t want a toaster that can’t properly toast your bread. Keep a close eye on the slot size. Narrow slots can be a nightmare and can completely derail your breakfast routine.
- Consistent Browning: It’s perhaps the most important thing to look for in a toaster. Check to see if your toaster is uniformly shaded. Nobody likes bread with white patches or burnout. Read reviews like this one to get a better understanding of how the browning feature works.
- Bagel Mode: If you like your bagels to be crispier. Your toaster should have a dedicated bagel mode. The bagel mode is built so that the bagel’s outer side is crispier and the insides are juicy. That’s how a bagel is meant to be. Look for a computer that has a dedicated bagel mode if you like bagels.
- Lever: The lever aims to lift the bread from the toaster slots. A motorized lever is used on many modern and high-end models. With the push of a button, motorized levers raise the bread. It comes in handy. It elevates and enriches the toasting experience. Look for your specifications, whether you need a motorized or manual lever.
- Cleaning: Keep your toaster clean at all times. That’s why getting a toaster with a crumb tray is so critical. Using a crumb tray instead of flipping the toaster upside down makes cleaning the toaster a breeze.
But how does one select from such a large number of options? We’ve assembled a list of the best toasters available.
List of Top Rated Toasters Of 2021
BEST OVERALL TOASTER: CUISINART CPT-180P1 4-SLICE CLASSIC METAL TOASTER
Cuisinart makes some of the most well-known two- and four-slice toasters available today. Since it has dual control panels, this four-slice toaster is sold as two toasters in one. This helps you to adjust various toast settings at the same time if you like your bread more well-done than your significant other.
The toaster slots are extra-wide at 1 1/2 inches each, allowing thicker bagels and pastries to fit in. On an easy-to-use knob, there are six browning settings, as well as buttons for reheating, defrosting (think frozen waffles and toaster pastries), and bagels. Most toasters today, including this model, have an extra-lift lever that allows you to remove your toasted products without touching the hot toaster.
It’s made of brushed stainless steel and has some retro design elements for added pleasure. It’s also available in black stainless steel, metallic red, and stainless with white highlights, among other colors. A cord wrap keeps things tidy on the cabinets, and a slide-out crumb tray keeps the toaster clean.
According to many reviews, this toaster is simple to use and reliably produces uniformly browned slices of thin and thick-cut bread without over-drying them.
BEST BUDGET TOASTER: HAMILTON BEACH KEEP WARM 4-SLICE LONG SLOT TOASTER
If you need to toast up to four slices of bread at once but don’t have a lot of counter space, this Hamilton Beach two-slot model is a good option. Four slices of bread, bagel halves, or English muffins can be put side by side in the slots, which have been built with extra length and width.
Although you won’t get the dual control panels seen on more expensive toasters, the seven-setting dial offers plenty of browning control. The “keep wet” setting is what makes this model shine. If you get distracted while cooking or forget to grab your toast when it’s hot and ready, you can reheat it for an additional three minutes without it burning or drying out if you use that feature.
It also has a lever raises to make it easier to remove toast from the slots, as well as an under-base cord wrap and a three-beep warning to signify the end of each toasting period. Some reviewers complain that the beeping can’t be switched off, but if you always forget to toast, the extra reminder may be helpful.
BEST DESIGN: SMEG 50’S RETRO STYLE AESTHETIC 4-SLICE TOASTER
Smeg, an Italian brand, has been making inroads in the American market and gaining a following thanks to its retro look and unique color options that will stand out in any kitchen. This toaster has a powder-coated steel exterior with polished chrome accents.
This toaster earned high marks from reviewers for its slots, which include two that are both long and wide, allowing you to toast four slices of standard toast, two extra long slices, or two split bagels. The bagel setting helps you to toast bagels or English muffins on one side only while using the toaster. There are also reheat and defrost options. The anti-slip feet prevent it from sliding around on the fridge, and the removable crumb tray makes cleaning a breeze. One caveat from a few reviewers: when the toast is finished toasting, it will pop out of the toaster.
BEST TOASTER FOR BAGELS: CUISINART CPT-T40 4-SLICE TOUCHSCREEN TOASTER
If you’re toasting sandwich bread or English muffins, the toaster’s touchscreen controls and six shade settings offer you precise power. Bagel, defrost single-slice toasting, a +30 second option for when the toast needs a little more time, and a cancel button that automatically stops the toasting are all included features.
Each pair of toast slots is regulated by two levers, and each pair can work independently, making it easy to toast bagels lightly while toasting bread to a dark shade at the same time. When not in operation, the monitor of this toaster goes into standby mode and wakes up at the touch of an icon, ready to assist with breakfast tasks. The crumb tray can be quickly removed for cleaning.
Reviewers praised the usefulness of this toaster’s various functions, as well as how well it toasts bagels. However, one customer warns that when she toasts thin bread slices, they don’t always brown uniformly.
BEST SPACE-SAVING TOASTER: CUISINART CPT-142 4-SLICE COMPACT PLASTIC TOASTER
Owners praise this Cuisinart toaster for its compact size and ability to uniformly brown slices of toast and bagels without overcooking or leaving too much un-browned surface area. It has a smaller footprint and costs less than our top pick, but it’s made of plastic, which isn’t everyone’s favorite material.
There are controls for seven heat settings, as well as reheat, defrost, and bagel settings, with a slot width of 1 1/2 inches–enough space for larger bagels without being cramped. It has a removable crumb tray for quick cleaning, and the lever has a lift function to help you extract smaller objects from the slots while protecting your fingers, such as small rounds of French bread and English muffins. This toaster comes with a three-year warranty, which is one of the best on the market.
BEST LONG SLOT TOASTER : LOFTER 4-SLICE LONG SLOT TOASTER MD180013
You can toast four standard slices of bread in this toaster, or use the long slots to toast two extra-long artisan bread slices without having to cut them. This toaster has seven different toast darkness settings for perfect toast every time, as well as a digital monitor that shows the remaining toasting time so you know when the butter is required.
Bagels, defrost and cancel buttons, as well as a reheat setting on the toasting dial, provide plenty of choices for consistently great results. A removable crumb tray makes cleaning a breeze, and a cord wrap under the toaster keeps it tidy when not in use.
BEST HIGH-END TOASTER: KITCHENAID 4-SLICE PRO LINE TOASTER
You may be familiar with KitchenAid for its famous stand mixers, and this toaster incorporates design elements from the brand’s 1937 mixer, giving it a sleek yet retro feel. The toaster’s features will inspire you, and the candy apple red color will make a statement in your kitchen. It’s amusing to watch the toast lower and lift on its own, and the opportunity to raise the bread to verify the process without canceling it will help you stop over-browned waffles.
After 45 seconds, the keep-warm setting will automatically activate, ensuring that your toast is butter-ready when you leave the kitchen. It will stay on for another three minutes, giving you enough time to return to the kitchen.
The four slots are large enough for bagels and other thick slices of bread, while the self-centering function ensures even toasting of thin bread. When toasting a new form of bread, you can not be sure how long it needs to toast, so the “a little longer” setting allows you to keep toasting without changing your preferred setting for your regular bread.
Despite the toaster’s high price, many reviewers claim it’s worth it because of its useful features (especially the self-centering option and “keep warm” setting) and how evenly it browns their toast.
In conclusion, a toaster is a must for almost every household for an uncomfortable breakfast, since it is not difficult to make toast, but rather to find the right bread toaster for your needs. If correctly selected, a toaster is worth any dollar spent. I hope you made the right choice with this guide. If you want to make more such well-informed decisions, then checkout our Shopping Guides section and buy the best according to your needs.